Charles A. “Andy” Howell, IV
President and CEO
Team FunctionDirector of Client Services, Project Director
MissionAn intense focus on finding strategic real estate and construction solutions that help companies reach their business goals.
- Named CEO C.A. Howell and Company in 1983
- Previous employment includes First American Corporation
- Education: Brentwood Academy ’73, Middle Tennessee State University ’77 - BS
- Licensed real estate broker since 1984
Experience and Expertise
- Andy has provided real estate and construction representation for companies since 1980.
- His expertise includes planning, real estate acquisition, construction management and the procurement of
infrastructure, technology, transition services and project communication.
- His experience includes managing engagements for First American Corporation, Comdata, Salvation Army,
Farmers National Bank, Det Distributing, Aspect Communications Corporation, Gambro Healthcare and the
Episcopal Diocese of Tennessee.
- Largest project managed was a 225,000 square foot, $17,000,000 bank operations center. Responsibilities
included negotiation of the sale—leaseback.
- Most interesting project managed was the relocation of the European headquarters for TCS Management, Ltd.
- Managed the planning and construction of the Saint Augustine Chapel on the Vanderbilt campus on a volunteer basis.
- Project Management Institute